Agora/Pop Shop, Cleveland OH

Agora/Pop Shop, Cleveland OH
Image source: Cleveland Historical

Agora/Pop Shop, Cleveland OH
Image source: Cleveland Historical

The Pop Shop was located in the basement of the Old Agora at 1730 E. 24th St. The building was damaged by fire in 1984 and subsequently razed. The site is now a Cleveland State University parking lot. Both photos date to the 1970s. Hüsker Dü played the Pop Shop on 29 Apr 1983 and 29 Jun 1984.


Return to Hüsker Dü dates page